About Writer



1. Full Name                                  :           Anugrah Yoga Pratama
2. Nickname                                           Yoga
3. Place, tgl.Lahir                                   Sukoharjo, December 13, 1999
4. Tribes                                                 Java

5.Blog/Web                                   :           Sciinformation.blogspot.com
6. Hobbies                                    :           Play guitar, Badminton, Music, Do the physic problem
7. Educational History
         a. Kindergarten                    :            TK Mamiri
         b. SD                                    :            SDN Mampang Prapatan 05 Pagi
         c. Junior high school            :            SMPN 43 Jakarta
         d. High School                     :            SMAN 28 Jakarta
8. Work History                             :            -

The goal is to make this blog I want to share the knowledge I have all this time with you all though I was less frequent updating this blog, but please understand. My future goals actually are not too high but the important thing is success. I never thought about how much money I get from my future goals, but success that became the main objective. The principle of my life is actually much but I took the simplest course is "if you have a goal, never give up to reach it."
You can contact me by FacebookTwitterInstagramGoogle+, etc.

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari blog Science Information. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga: